Kỹ năng Ielts Speaking được xem là một kỹ năng quan trọng trong kỳ thi Ielts. Tuy nhiên, đó có thể là phần khó nhọc nhất đối với những bạn đang học Ielts. Không chỉ vì khả năng phát âm thiếu chính xác mà còn vì sự chuẩn bị không kỹ lưỡng trước khi dự thi. Hôm nay, Praim sẽ cung cấp cho bạn toàn bộ chủ đề Ielts Speaking trong quý 4 năm 2021.
Đa số học viên cũng như cộng đồng IELTS đánh giá khá cao về khả năng trúng với đề thi thật. Bộ đề này bao gồm 70% chủ đề cũ của quý 2 và 30% chủ đề mới.
Part 2 & Part 3 quý 4/2021
Part 2: Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop
- What habits should children have?
- What should parents do to teach their children good habits?
- What influences do children with bad habits have on other children?
- Why do some habits change when people get older?
2. Foreign people
Part 2: Describe a foreign person who you have heard or known that you think is interesting
- Do you have any foreign friends and do you think having foreign friends is a good way to know other countries?
- Do you think it is important to know the culture and language before going to another country?
- Why do you think of people who work in international companies?
- What abilities do people need to have when working in an international company?
3. Decision Making
Part 2: Describe a difficult decision that you once made
- What decisions do people usually make in their daily lives?
- Which is easier, making a decision by yourself or making a decision after group discussion?
- Why are many young people unwilling to follow their parents’ advice?
- Why would middle-aged people tend to second-guess their own decisions?
Part 2: Describe a bicycle/motorcycle/car trip you would like to go
- Which form of vehicle is more popular in your country, bikes, cars or motorcycles?
- Do you think air pollution comes mostly from mobile vehicles?
- Do you think people need to change the way of transportation drastically to protect the environment?
- How are the transportation systems in urban areas and rural areas different?
Part 2: Describe a famous athlete you know
- What kinds of exercises do Vietnamese people like?
- What characteristics do you think an athlete should have?
- Why are there so few top athletes?
- What’s the best way to become a top athlete?
6. Creative person
Part 2: Describe a creative person whose work you admire
- Do you think you are a creative person?
- Is it good for children to learn arts?
- What kinds of jobs require people to be creative?
- Do you think leaders need to have creative ability?
Part 2: Describe a good service you received
- What do you think of the relationship between companies and customers?
- As a customer, what kinds of services would you expect to receive from a company?
- What kinds of jobs involve coping with the public?
- Why should companies react quickly when customers have difficulties?
Part 2: Describe a place you visited on vacation
- What are some popular attractions that people like to visit in your country?
- Do old people and young people choose different places to go on vacation? Why?
- What do young people and old people think about when making travel plans?
- How do people get to know a new place?
Part 2: Describe a businessman that you admire
- What do you think is the retirement age for men and women?
- What kinds of qualities do people need to run their own business?
- What do you think are the key factors that contribute to the success of a business?
- If you had the opportunity to have own business, what business would it be? Why?
Part 2: Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like
- Why are people friendly with the person they don’t like?
- What kinds of people are usually friendly?
- What are the differences between being friendly and being polite?
- What do you think of the people who are always straightforward?
11. Solving problem
Part 2: Describe a person who solved a problem in a smart way
- Do you think children are born smart or they learn to become smart?
- How do children become smart at school?
- Why are some people well-rounded and others only good at one thing?
- Why does modern society need talents of all kinds?
Part 2: Describe an exciting book that you enjoy reading
- Do you prefer books or movies?
- Do you think it is important to read the book before watching the movie version of it?
- Do boys and girls like the same kinds of books?
- What kinds of books do Vietnamese people like reading?
13. Coffee Shop
Part 2: Describe a café you like to visit
- What kind of people would like to go to a café?
- Why do young people like studying in a café instead of at home?
- Do old people like to drink coffee?
- Do Vietnamese people like to drink coffee?
14. Get up
Part 2: Describe a time when you got up early
- Do you know anyone who likes to get up early?
- Why do people get up early?
- What kinds of occasions need people to arrive early?
- Why do some people like to stay up late?
Part 2: Describe a time when you waited for something special that would happen
- On what occasions do people usually need to wait?
- Who behave better when waiting, children or adults?
- Compared to the past, are people less patient now? Why?
- What are the positive and negative effects of waiting on society?
16. Childhood people
Part 2: Describe a person who impressed you most when you were in primary school
- Why do people always miss their childhood?
- Are kids happier than adults? Why?
- Why do people still remember many of their friends from primary school?
- What kind of primary school teachers will impress students?
17.Something that spent more than expected
Part 2: Describe an item on which you spent more than expected
- Do you often buy more than you expected?
- What do you think young people spend most of their money on?
- Do you think it is important to save money? Why
- Do people buy things they do not need?
Trên đây là toàn bộ những chủ để IELTS SPEAKING quý 4 năm 2021 nhằm hỗ trợ các bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi IELTS chính thức. Đáp án mẫu của các chủ đề này sẽ được Praim cập nhật trong thời gian sớm nhất. Chúc các bạn ôn luyện và đạt điểm IELTS SPEAKING theo đúng mục tiêu đặt ra nhé!